Day 5......foxed by a 5 point biscuit!

Hello all, happy Friday. 
I managed to consume 50 points today!!!!!!! How? Easy.....

Breakfast: Chia seed pudding. I'm loving this breakfast. To keep the berries fresh I froze them and took out a wee handful last night. They were perfect this morning and when they thawed they even released some lovely juices! 


Points value 8 points.

I had a dirty biscuit at our board meeting today. 
Points value? Guessing 5 - any advances? 


There was also a buffet provided with the board meeting, but I abstained! Well done me! But you can see how easy it could have been to eat lots more points this week if I wasn't organised! Blog on this to follow! 

Lunch instead was TBT wholemeal bagel. No recipe required: split and toast the bagel and assemble. 

2 bacon medallions, dry fried
1 small filet turkey breast, oven roasted in foil
3 slices of tomato. 
Few lettuce bits.
1 tbsp light mayo mixed with 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard 

Total 10 points value 



I also had two fruit skewers at 0 points. Pineapple, melon, strawberry, keep and grape. Yum. So yum I forgot to take a picture. 

I got home from work and Matt had 'nibbles' in the oven in the form of onion bhajis.



How many points for 3? 


Worth it? No. For that I could have 2 large glasses of wine. Problem is I'd eaten them before I thought to check out this points values! Doh! 

Dinner was lovely. I popped into the fishmonger in Cardiff market after work and got a beautiful Monkfish tail. I roasted it with a bit of butter and some rosemary and seasoning. 


I also roasted 200g wee spuds (per person), baby carrot, leek and asparagus with a bit of oil spray. 

Total points value: 7
Spuds 4
Veg 0
Butter 2
Monkfish  1

Again worth pointing out the incredible points value of fish. 





I also had a glass of wine - 150ml white and pointed it at 4 points. 


EDIT*
The second glass I had was 170ml with a points value of 5. 


I did check the value of 320mls too to see if it saved me any points by having it all up front in one glass........ but alas no! 

I know the night isn't over yet, but that's me! Enjoyed what I had and I have to pace myself ! IT'S A BANK HOLIDAY YOU KNOW :) 

Total Friday points 50!!!!!! Yikes

20 over and I only had 10 weeklies left so I am now in negative points!!! 
AND it's only Friday with two days to go! 

Watch this space! 


Comments

Popular Posts