Chia seed pudding


Another lovely recipe adapted from Stephen & David at the Happy Pear. This is the first breakfast of theirs I've tried because as I said yesterday, I usually only have a green juice for breakfast, but wanted to try something more substantial. 

Served just me
Lovely big portion. 
Points value: 8 

Ingredients: 

1/2 banana (I used the other half as topping)
Large handful raspberries
2 tbsps porridge oats
1 tbsp chia seeds
130g rice milk

Garnish
A few strawberries and blueberries.



Method:
1. I mashed the banana and the raspberries in a airtight container then added all the other ingredients. 
2. I made sure all the banana was covered with the milk because I was afraid it would go brown, but it didn't. 
3. I left it in the fridge overnight and served with sliced banana, sliced strawberries and blueberries. 

It was delicious and filling. 




Comments

Popular Posts