"For as far back as I can remember ... I've been a weight watcher!"


I love food - I always have and grew up in a house where we always had meat and at least two veg every evening and were encouraged to try new things. I love food and I love cooking. I love food and I cook relatively healthy meals but I am greedy! I love food, snacking is my downfall... I eat when I'm not hungry (but because it's lunchtime and dinnertime!) and cook too much and end up scoffing it instead of freezing it for another day! I love food and as far back as I can remember I've been a weight watcher. While I'm not massively overweight, I have three sections in my wardrobe - the clothes for now, the clothes for when I'm carrying a few more pounds and the clothes I hope to get into....in the near future! I love food and while I don't want to be a stick insect I'd like to lose a stone - so this is my blog to highlight my weight loss journey, give you a laugh or two along the way and hopefully some good hints and tips .... while helping me to keep on track. Happy reading! Ed

Comments

  1. Well done Ed, great idea. It will keep you motivated while helping others!!! I'm looking forward to trying some of your fab recipes!!! Happy dieting!!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like yourself , I could talk about food till the cows come home , and then probably eat the cows as well ! For as long as I've know you, weight watchers has always been a part of you, so it will be interesting to follow your experience with you! The new Aileen try's to eat only when Hungary , which is pretty much all the time!! Happy dieting, looking forward to next weeks instalment xx
    Try this when you get a chance.

    http://www.weightwatchers.ie/food/healthy-recipes/recipe-archive/spiced-turkish-mocha.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts