Happy new year!

Hello, everyone ready for some new recipes to kick off the new year? 

My resolution is to keep blogging this year! I did continue to menu plan and mostly eat healthy but didn't have time to blog. As you know I love food planning, shopping and eating and have some crackers from last year yet to blog, so you're in for a treat! 

My two resolutions for last year were to eat less meat and have a juice a day. 
We definitely cut down on our red meat consumption and it's now nearly a treat! 
We also invested in a juicer last January and it has been getting loads of use! We have been having a green juice every morning consisting of celery, broccoli, spinach, kale, lemon, Apple, avacado and cucumber. 

So here's hoping I can keep this year's resolution and blog more. Guest bloggers welcome, so if you have a recipe you want to share...... Send it over. 

What are your resolutions for 2016? May it be a happy and healthy one for us all. 
Edx 

Comments

Popular Posts