How many points would you spend on Dessert?

So I said we had dinner guests last night and to keep things simple, I 'made' a Pavlova for dessert. My mother in law makes THE best Pavlova, so I did feel like a bit of a fraud buying a shop bought meringue BUT needs must. Time was precious and a lie in on Saturday morning, was more important than making my meringue. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with my purchase! 

Serves 6:
7 sps per serving

1 tesco finest meringue Pavlova.
1 80g tesco finest 0% fat Greek yoghurt.
140ml Elmlea double light cream
Fresh strawberries,raspberries & blueberries. 

I whipped the cream and then added in the yoghurt and a handful of the fruit. 
I then smothered the meringue with the fruit flavoured cream and piled the rest of the fruit on top! And that's it! 

Unfortunately I don't have a picture of the final product! 

Really simple and delicious! I toyed with the idea of other more Italian desserts but the pannacotta was going to be 13sps a slice and the Tiramisu, 12 sps! 




You could also have had this 225g Ribeye for the same 7sps, but something you just need something sweet! 




Comments

Popular Posts