Bean Salad with Tuna and red onion

Serves 2

6pp per serving




Ingredients
Salad
100g green beans (I used frozen, which I boiled in salted water, drained and cooled under cold running water)  
1\2 red onion, finely sliced
2 tbsps chopped parsley
1 tin cannellini beans, drained
1 tin tuna in spring water, drained
100g cherry tomatoes, halved

Dressing
1 clove garlic, crushed
Rind half lemon
Juice half lemon
1 tbsp olive oil
Pinch caster sugar
1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
1/2 tbsp tarragon vinegar! ( I've never head of this before, but tarragon has a lovely aniseed flavour so with some tarragon leaves I had in the freezer, I soaked them in some white wine vinegar and squeezed out the flavour, then used 1/2 tbsp of this!) 

Method 
Easy peasy  mix together all the ingredients for the dressing in a jug.
Mix together all the ingredients for the salad in a bowl and combine both! 


Comments

Popular Posts