busy NOT weight watching!!!


Note of confession to my WW leader Louise! I am sorry! I've fallen off the wagon in style! I do think it could have been worse without WW - it was at the back of my mind somewhere - but it didn't stop me enjoying a glorious few days in London with my best buddy. On a more positive note - we did walk miles and miles so hopefully that will compensate and the damage won't be as bad on the scales as it could be.

Apart from London last week, I also helped the hubby celebrate his birthday. I decide to cook and did try to be relatively healthy (ish) - mussels, steak, home made chips and no dessert, but I might have over done with the wine!!!

Life is for living, if I didn't post this I'd only be lying to myself - so now a line under it and onwards and upwards to the next mile stone! See you all Wednesday for the walk of shame:) !


Afternoon tea in the Shard


Cocktails in the Dorchester


and another :)


A healthy breakfast :0


Fish finger sambo and chips for lunch


and a not so skinny hot chocolate to wash it all down!!!

This lots was consumed over two days and not all in one!!!

Did I enjoy it? Yes :)

When I returned from London it was Matt's birthday. So I cooked Mussels in a tomato sauce and chargrilled sirloin with a handful of homemade chips.



Comments

Popular Posts