My turn to do Masterchef, Weight Watchers goes out the window and I score a respectable 24/30!


Myself and the hubby have decided on weekends where we have no plans, we'll take it in turns to cook something we wouldn't normally have - a treat if you like! The rules go out the window, as do the weight watcher scales.... This weekend it was my turn! I cooked 3 courses and out of a potential 30, I scored a respectable 24! Here's a peek at what we had - recipes to follow. I think looking at some of these pics - I need photography classes to make this food look more creative!

Starter: Beef Carpaccio


Main: Mustard Rack of Lamb, celeriac, crushed potato, asparagus and a port jus!


Dessert: Tart Tatin - my sugar fix for a whole month!

Comments

  1. I agree about the photography course!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha, honestly, tasted better than it looks but i do need to work on my presentation skills! Gregg wouldn't be impressed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts